Tracklab accepts returns of merchandise purchased directly from Tracklab when you request authorization for the return within 30 days of delivery.
Once you have verified your eligibility, you must call 03 9687 8638 or use our contact form within 30 days of delivery to request a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number. We will issue you an RMA valid for 15 days from the date of issue. All products returned must be accompanied by a valid RMA number. We are unable to accept any product returns after the expiration date of the RMA. RMAs cannot be extended or re-issued.
All Returns are Subject to the Following:
- All products must be returned complete and in the original packaging with all parts, manuals, and any other documentation.
- Defective hardware will be replaced or repaired at our discretion.
- A valid RMA number must be written clearly and conspicuously on the outside of the packaging.
- Shipping charges are not refundable.
- Some items designated "all sales final," "no returns" or similar language may not be returned.
- Wearable items and consumables are non-returnable, such as:
- Motion Capture Suits and Hats
- Reflective Markers
- Reflective Dots
- Raw Material
- Licensed software may only be returned for refund if it has either: (a) not been activated or (b) the hardware whose serial number it has been activated with is also returned.
- Tracklab product line returns are subject to a 10% restocking fee.
Customers must contact support before any item can be shipped back to Tracklab. Support will provide RMA information for items to be returned. Do not send any packages without valid RMA numbers.
Customers are responsible to cover any and all shipping costs for returning product to Tracklab.
If you have any questions about the return process or need to speak with a customer service representative, please call 03 9687 8638 between the hours of 9 AM and 5 PM AEST. Please have the serial number of your product ready. Serial numbers can be located on the device, on its cable, or by checking within the software.